All-day Amiguitos (Spanish Immersion) Preschool Class at Brush College.
Preschool Classes Available in Keizer at Forest Ridge.
Calendar 2015-16, Class Schedule and Fees
The Preschool program generally follows the school district’s kindergarten school calendar, with a few exceptions.
Preschool Registration 2015-16
Open enrollment begins on April 13, 2015. Families may register any time after April 13th during regular office hours.
- Copies of immunization records and birth certificates are required for enrollment.
- An information packet will need to be filled out at the time of registration.
- A fee of $75 is due at registration.
- Your child must be 3 years old on or before September 10, 2015.
Registration is at the Salem-Keizer Preschool Office, 6425 Fruitland Rd NE, Salem, OR 97317.
Child must be 3 or 4 on or before September 10, 2015, (eligible for kindergarten in 2016 and 2017) and toilet trained. All classes are blended 3 and 4 year olds.
- A limited number of partial scholarships are available for families who meet qualifying guidelines. The scholarships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A discount of 10% for second child enrolled is also available.
The total cost of the program is divided into nine equal payments.
- Payment may be made by check, cash, or money order.
- Make payments payable to Salem-Keizer Preschools and write the student's name on the memo line.
- Payments are due by the 1st of the month, including payments sent directly from banking institutions.
- A $15 late fee will be charged for payments received after the 6th of the month, $30 will be charged thereafter.
- Continued late payment may result in withdrawal from the program and your account going to collections.
6425 Fruitland Rd NE
Salem, OR 97317
Phone: 503-399-3148 or 503-399-5510
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m.-Noon and 1:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
Sophia Duerst, Coordinator Preschool
Rosa Carbaugh, Administrative Secretary