Preschool Registration 2013-14
The office hours for registration are 8 a.m.–Noon and 1 p.m.–5 p.m. Lunch time enrollment is by appointment only.
Preschool begins on September 16, 2013.
Copies of immunizations records and birth certificates are required for enrollment. An information packet will need to be filled out at the time of registration. A fee of $75 is due at registration. Your child must be 3 years old on or before September 10, 2013.
Registration will take place at the Salem-Keizer Preschool Office, 6425 Fruitland Rd NE, Salem, OR 97317.
Child must be 3 or 4 on or before September 10, 2013, (eligible for kindergarten in 2014 and 2015) and toilet trained. All classes are blended 3 and 4 year olds.
The total cost of the program is divided into nine equal payments.
- Payment may be made by check, cash, or money order
- Make payments payable to Salem-Keizer Preschools and write the student's name on the memo line
- Payments are due by the 1st of the month (billing statements are mailed), including payments sent directly from banking institutions
- A $15 fee will be applied to 1st time late payments; $30 for late payments thereafter
- A limited number of partial scholarships are available for families who meet qualifing guidelines. The scholarships are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- A discount of 10% for second child enrolled is also available
Calendar, Class Schedule and Fees
The Preschool program generally follows the school district’s kindergarten school calendar, with a few exceptions.
6425 Fruitland Rd NE
Salem, OR 97317
Monday–Friday: 8:00 a.m.–Noon and 1:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
Sophia Duerst, Assistant Coordinator
Suzannah Von Trapp, Senior Secretary