Search Job Openings
All applicants to Salem-Keizer Public Schools must use our online application system.
- Job Applicants: View job postings & apply for a position
- Current Employee Login | Current Employee Application Tutorial
If you have any questions, please contact our Application Center.
- Hours: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday–Friday
- Phone: 503-399-3061 or 1-800-285-5484
- Location: 2450 Lancaster Drive NE, Salem, OR
Criminal History Check
Every Student Succeeds Act Requirements (formerly: No Child Left Behind Requirements)
Affirmative Action Statement
Salem-Keizer Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender, disability, or age in its programs, activities, or employment and provides equal access to youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policy:
Executive Director of Human Resources
2450 Lancaster Dr. NE
Salem, OR 97305