Salem-Keizer Public Schools will sponsor a College and Career Fair on Thursday, October 25, 2012, at Chemeketa Community College, Building 7. The event will be held from 6:00–8:00 p.m.
The fair is being held in cooperation with the Salem Area Chamber of Commerce and Chemeketa Community College.
More than 70 schools and business representatives will be present to provide information on universities, professional technical schools, community colleges, military branches, and career opportunities.
A drawing for six $500 scholarships and one larger scholarship for graduating high school seniors will be presented during the event. There will aslo be a drawning for two Amazon Kindles.
Admission to the college and career fair is free.
- Learn about careers and colleges that provide career training
- Representatives from colleges, universities, trade/career schools, and the military on hand to answer questions
- Students and parents welcome
- Sessions: Financial Aid, Scholarship, and OSAC
- Drawings for education scholarships and other prizes
Download the flyer [PDF]
If you have questions, please contact Josefine Fleetwood, Workforce Development Specialist, email@example.com, 503-581-1466 ext. 308.