Our Vision: All students graduate and are prepared for a successful life.
About Our District
Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Oregon School District 24J, was founded in the year 1855. We are located in the cities of Salem (Oregon's capitol city) and Keizer. Educating over 40,000 students in our 65 schools, we're the second-largest school district in the Oregon.
- Budget Guide For Our Community
- Emergency Closures/Delays
- Mission Statement
- Organization Chart
- Our Vision
- SAT Scores
- School Board
- School Enrollment Report
- Strategic Plan
- Superintendent Sandy Husk
- Salem is Oregon's capital city
- Over 40,000 students attend our schools
- There are 42 elementary schools, 11 middle schools, 8 high schools, and 4 charter schools in the district